Sunday, October 26, 2014

LIST OF BOOKS READ

kinaBOOKasan: FUTURE BEHIND THE BOOKS

   Admittedly, I am not a bookwork or in other words, the person who loves to read books. I only read books especially when they are required for a certain subject or when I am interested to the story. 

Here are the list of books that I have read:


Titser ni Liwayway Arceo (Google Images)
I.  THE PHILIPPINES
              
                  - Noli Me Tangere by Jose Rizal
                  - El FIlibusterismo by Jose Rizal
                  - Ibong Adarna by Jose de la Cruz
                  - Florante at Laura by Francisco Balagtas
                  - Titser by Liwayway Arceo
                  - True Philippines Ghost Stories
           
II. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
                    
    - Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
    - Desiderata by Max Ehrmann
    - The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
    - O Captain! My Captain! by Walt Whitman
    - Captain Underpants by Dav Pilkey
    - Bud, Not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis      

    - The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

III. FRANCE
The Little Prince book cover (Google Images)
                - The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-
                  Exupery

IV. ITALY
                - Geronimo Stilton by  Edizioni Piemme

V. UNITED KINGDOM
                        - Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling




“I don't believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book.” 
                         - J.K. Rowling 

No comments:

Post a Comment