Sunday, October 26, 2014

I AM THE MAP

V I E W - M Y - T H O U G H T S

AROUND MY WORLD !

Photo from the blogger (c)
      I was born on March 25, 1996 at Metropolitan Hostpial in the City of Manila. I was raised by my parents in Malabon City. After several years of living in the said city, we transferred to Quezon City until now and I can call it home simply because the things that always make me happy are usually there. My home puts smile on my face because I am living with my family.

     Moreover, other than the former, restaurants also give joy to me specifically, Shakey's. I love pizza especially pepperoni, that is why. However, when there are good times, bad times are present too! Traffic places provides me anxiety, and give opportunities to think things out of control and that makes me sad because I do not want to think too much and imagine negative things.

     Furthermore, if given a chance to travel, I will definitely book a ticket to South Africa. It has been my dream country after knowing the story of Nelson Mandela. Lastly, I think, I belong to the football pitch because of obvious reasons. First, I love football and I want to play it together with my friends; and of course, I hate racism and when you play football on the pitch all of us are equal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment